In 2011 TCHDC partnered with East Side Neighborhood Development Company (ESNDC) to redevelop three important properties on the East Side of St. Paul. The G.A. Johnson Building, York Town Homes and Bradley Terrace Town Homes became the new East Side Commons. East Side Commons includes efficiency, one, two, three and four bedroom units in both apartment units and town homes. Each unit was completely renovated in 2012.
The apartments have a controlled entry, on-site laundry facilities, high ceilings, original woodwork, off-street parking, and are convenient to metro transit.
The townhomes have central air conditioning, in-home washers and dryers, private patios spacious sites with playgrounds, either off-street parking or garages and a location convenient to metro transit.
Efficiency, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom and 4-bedroom units
Apartments and townhomes
• Controlled entry
• On-site laundry facility
• High ceilings and original woodwork
• Off-street parking
• Convenient to metro transit
• Central air conditioning
• In home washers and dryers
• Private patios
• Off street parking and some garages available
• Ample storage
• 850-890 Bradley Street, St. Paul, MN 55130
• 592-600 Sims Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55130
• 593-599 York Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55130
• 987 Payne Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55130
Real Estate Equities